Ok so I know I've been really bad about updating this thing, I've been busy with a lot of stuff lo siento!!
This weekend was pretty relaxing, I didn't really do a whole lot. Went out to the bar one night, and just chilled and went to bed early Sunday night before the first day of class on Monday.
I love all my classes for the most part! I have 2 Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday and 4 on Tuesday. They are each 1 hour and 15 minutes long so not too bad. I really like my teacher for Linguistics and Spanish Culture. I'm also taking International Business, Latin American Politics, and Spanish Conversation. So learning a lot, they aren't SUPER difficult but the toughest part is being able to focus and engage and actually understand what is going on :P All the classes kind of blend together in terms of subject material which is nice... it's all about Spain! Well except for the Latin American one... that one I think is going to be the biggest challenge because the teacher talks very fast! But I am interested in the subject so that should help.
Plan on going to London in March for a weekend with a few people! So that should be exciting :) Also want to get to Morocco and southern Spain and a few people have talked about doing that as well.
I'm playing soccer and volleyball but not exactly sure when that's all going to get started, hopefully soon!
Hmm the food here is hit or miss but more often it isn't my favorite... the desserts are delicious! Seems like we always have some sort of pudding for dessert... and flan is AMAZING! I really miss my American food as I knew I would... craving a pizza and a cheeseburger really bad right about now. First chance I get to find me some good greasy American food I am pouncing on it. A lot of cooked vegetables which aren't my favorite... especially cauliflower... Ew.
Hmm sorry for such a lame update but not a lot of exciting stuff has happened this week other than classes and stuff. Maybe after Madrid this weekend I will have more interesting things to write.
jueves, 22 de enero de 2009
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario